Centre for Economic Analysis (CenEA)
CenEA, the Centre for Economic Analysis, is an independent non-profit academic research institute aiming to provide rigorous highest level analysis of effects of economic and social policy with a focus on Poland.
CenEA strives to promote effective evidence-based policy by improving the understanding of consequences of economic and social policies on individuals, firms and the economy as a whole.
We aim to
- provide rigorous highest level analysis of effects of economic and social policy with a focus on Poland,
- promote effective evidence-based policy,
- build local capacity in research in economics and governance in Poland,
- promote a stimulating and sustainable environment capable of attracting talent from around the world,
- develop an independent, well-informed voice in the public policy debate in Poland.
CenEA (KRS: 0000213332) was established in 2004 by the Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, initially as the Warsaw Institute for Socio-Economic Research. The institute changed its name to Centre for Economic Analysis and moved its site to Szczecin in September 2009. CenEA is a member of the FREE Network. Our office is located at the Technopark Pomerania at: ul. Cyfrowa 2.